Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dare we enter the online world??


It has been seven wonderful months since the birth of our daughter, and with much encouragement we are only now attempting to begin the much-avoided MOMMY BLOG (thank you Sarah, Aunt Cailin, and Lisa, you know who you are.) The jury is still out as to whether I am a MOMMY BLOGGER; this is only my first attempt and we will see if it sticks. Right now it is 10:52 p.m. and I could be doing laundry, unloading the dishwasher, and oh yeah, SLEEPING. I think all women feel this way though any time they take some time out to themselves! I am not the first and won't be the last.

This means I have seven month's worth of pictures to catch you up on, haha.

My first topic, other than this delicate entry into the blogosphere, is that of being a SAHM. I think I possibly may be more exhausted than when I was working full time at M. D. Anderson and taking Leila to her sitter. And now I get to sleep past 5:30 a.m.! In fact, if Leila dares to awaken before 7:00 a.m. she is soothed back to sleep if at all possible.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I see it a journal I keep for the girls. It can be very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Now Ryan can keep tabs on his girlfriend. I showed him the picture of you all and he giggled! He loves his Leila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did we go from the Sandstedt family to Uncle Carl & Aunt Cailin? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cailin, you are special 'cuz you are family, but I can change it back if you want! --LM

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photo opp. but, where is the picture of shrek?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite pic is the one with the big flower on her head....too cute!
    ALL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best pic is the one with the big flower on her head! Cailin posts movies, you can too!
    Your mom always said you were brilliant, I want to see movies of Leila crawling!
    Love,ALL

    ReplyDelete