Her report card when I picked her up said she liked Circle Time and Singing. She is a little younger than most of the kids in her class so I hope she learns good behavior from them. They have high hopes for the kids--sitting in chairs to eat and napping on nap mats. She goes 2 days a week for 5 hours a day, which is a long time. The plan is for me to get stuff done that I never have time to finish with our cutie underfoot, like the grocery shopping, and the laundry.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
1st Day of School
Today was Leila's 1st official day of school. She seems so little for this milestone. We took our time this morning and got her 1st day of school dress on. She does not know what "school" means yet so there were not tears until I dropped her off. Her teachers at the Methodist Day School were really sweet and I think she will eventually be happy there.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment