Quick update....
Our house went on the market Thursday before last. Sold that Sunday. "Unsold" by Friday (the buyer pulled out.) So we are back on the market. We are considering another offer, so we still think it will sell quickly. And hope so as well.
I went house hunting in the Clear Lake area and saw a lot of houses. Hopefully one of them will work out, but there was not a single house that we had to have. I also saw some homes whose owners could have benefited from a little time watching "Sell this House." Seriously, paint over your unicorns on the wall. Hide your barking dog. And clean out your closets just a little.
Leila update! She used her first phrase today! She said "Nana dog" when I told her we were going to her Nana's and we would see her dog. We are so proud.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment