Every parent things their child is wonderful, brilliant, etc. But how many parents think their 1 year-old may outsmart them?
This afternoon I left Leila in the gameroom for ten minutes "to go get my book," with a plan to start dinner and return with a book to read while she watched Baby Einstein.
I was so pleased she played quietly by herself while I was gone. When I returned, she asked, "book?" shocking me that she remembered what I had told her earlier.
I was even more shocked when I went in the guest room and found out why she had been so quiet.
This afternoon I left Leila in the gameroom for ten minutes "to go get my book," with a plan to start dinner and return with a book to read while she watched Baby Einstein.
I was so pleased she played quietly by herself while I was gone. When I returned, she asked, "book?" shocking me that she remembered what I had told her earlier.
I was even more shocked when I went in the guest room and found out why she had been so quiet.



No comments:
Post a Comment