Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Elmo Birthday Party

Leila's 2nd Birthday Party was tons-o-fun. She was so excited for her friends to come and play at her house. We had something like 19 babies, toddlers, and older kiddos running around. WOW did she have fun. Thank you to all of her friends and family for sharing her special day.


















































5 comments:

  1. I think I am traumatized by the last picture of Elmo. The party looked like a great success. We sure are sad to be missing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! Ryan had a blast. I am glad Ryan didn't witness Elmo's dramatic demise. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank my brothers Josh and Jay, the Boy Scouts, for their excellent knots in the binding and gagging of Elmo. It took about 30 minutes to get him untied so as not to upset the birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day it was!!! But, poor Elmo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could have been there! It looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete