I figure if I am going to finally do a post, it had better be a good one.... so here it is. Last night Patrick and I went to our only Rodeo show (unlike pre-kid days, where we would hit 3 or 4) and we saw Tim McGraw perform. AND met him in person. That's right, check it out below. Patrick, Laurie & Tim... who is smaller than Patrick, as you can see. He was really nice and we chatted about his show before it began. I thought the show was terrific, the reviewer for the Chronicle is obviously not a fan. Tim was my first country cd I ever owned, my dad gave it to me for my 16th birthday. 
I will try to do a whole Rodeo post on Leila later. Til then, this will have to do. Pretty cute, huh?? This was at her school Rodeo.
so awesome! I love Tim! and I love those adorable rodeo freckles even more!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa!!!! How cool!! You look so cute in your red, Laurie!! And Leila is adorable as always!!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous-how fun!!! And Leila is adorable!
ReplyDelete