Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Princess and her Frog

I mentioned before Leila is not only not afraid of creepy-crawlies, but she LOVES them. Ants, spiders, worms, and especially frogs. She will say to me, "Mom, do you like snakes?" And I will say "No!" To which she will reply, "I like snakes." And she DOES.

In saying this, imagine her delight when a little toad showed up in her pool outside. This little guy was the highlight of her day. She held him, and talked to him, and took him down the slide. I swear I saw her kiss him, but I really hope I am wrong!

He was fun until we went to release him in a marshy area near our house. As if by magic another toad appeared in the pool a few days later! The new guy got to ride on the slide too. And mom and dad cleaned the pool, again :)
















1 comment: