Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New School & Unbirthday Party

Leila started a new preschool this year. It is closer to our house and runs a little bit later than her old school, which I think will work out better for us with the baby coming. So far, she said the first day was "fun" and every day after that was "great." Quite a good sign considering all 6 of the 3-yr-olds we know at the school are in the other class. What are the odds?? She is proud to be a Sea Turtle this year and has already made new friends.


Last week her class celebrated her summer birthday and she got to wear a special crown and bring treats for her class. The whole chapel sang "Happy Birthday" to the kids selected to celebrate their summer birthdays today. I am so happy for her to get to celebrate because I think when we were in school those kids got overlooked. When I went to pick her up, every kid in her class had a blue mouth from the sherbert treats I brought, haha.


My camera lens fogged up that morning!


This is the face I got in response to "Say cheese and look at the camera."




All of the selected summer birthdays got to go to the front of chapel while we sang "Happy Birthday" to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment