Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Skylar is 2 months old!

I can't believe it; my baby is 2 months old today. The last 2 months have gone by so quickly. I don't know if that is sad or wonderful. Skylar is just a doll--she is a happy baby, sweet, cute, and cuddly. But she is not sleeping through the night, not even close, and I am so tired. Leila (also sweet, cute, and cuddly) has pretty much given up naps forever and decided to be an early riser all at the same time. Patrick and I both are tired.

Skylar has grown so much in the last 2 months. I am going to the dr. tomorrow for her stats and her shots :( She outgrew newborn clothes at 4 weeks and is about to outgrow 0-3. She is very long. She can wear 3-6 month onesies even if they are a little big. She is very strong! She can hold her head up now really well. She is a little houdini and can get out of any swaddle. She flipped herself over onto her tummy two days before turning 2 months, though I have not seen it yet (she also did it at 2 weeks when she was extremely furious, haha.) Skylar loves to be held, and prefers to be upright. She has the saddest sad face you have ever seen, lip quiver and all. She is not fond of pacifiers (boo, I am a fan) and went from loving formula to hating it. Her hair is still light brown and the jury is still out on whether it will turn red or not. She definitely has Patrick's coloring though. Leila is so sweet to Skylar and fascinated by her. I have not been able to get any good pictures of them together yet though.

Update: 2 month stats

Skylar weighs 11.0 lbs (55%) and is 22.25" long (45%)

Hurray!


One week old




Almost one week old

With new friend Madeline McClung! Madeline is 6 weeks older


Baby's 1st Halloween - one month old



This is how we roll... on our way to trick-or-treating



Tried to get a good picture of the girls in their "Big Sis" "Little Sis" outfits... this says it all



Skylar in her party dress @ 7 weeks



Me and my girls! On my birthday, 11/11/11



Cute & happy @ 6 weeks



Ranch wear... with her Dude in overalls @ 8 weeks

Skylar and her dad @ 8 weeks in hunting gear... yes that is a camo onesie, with lace




3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! Sad I'm not getting to get any lovin' in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pics, the girls are both so so cute. I love the one of you with both of them, just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, what a great post!! The pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the one of you and your girlies on your birthday! Did you ever think you would have TWO beautiful daughters?!!! God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete