Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Countdown to Christmas

We are having the best time preparing for Christmas.  This year Christmas is extra exciting because well, for one we have a darling new baby, and secondly because Leila is really into it this year.  And because I still have my dog around to celebrate with us. 

Leila and Skylar-- so far they look nothing alike.  Time will tell.  Skylar's hair photographs red but it is a light brown--for now.
Leila at her school's Christmas program.  She was front and center, as usual.  Last year she was for her school program AND the church program and I missed recording it both times!  But this year I got it.
We made spiced sugar cookies and they were delicious.  We had a blast.  Little did I know dad does NOT like spiced sugar cookies, he likes regular.  Oops.
Decorating is the best part aside from eating them

We made gingerbread houses too. 
Had to get extra icing, I wonder where all of ours went??
Leila has been using my camera a lot, which means she is going to LOVE her big Christmas present from Santa (hmm, what do you think it is??)  She takes a lot of interesting photos, such as this one above and the one below.

Snow in Kemah!
Making a REAL snow angel

And a REAL snow man, with dad's help
Beautiful Baby Skylar @ 2 1/2 months.  She is such a little doll and a wonderful baby. 
Enjoying brunch with dear friends.  Sweet Gracie on the left (9 weeks) is crying while Skylar (12 weeks) is laughing, as Gray, Leila, Luke and Jamie look on.

No comments:

Post a Comment