Thank you all. I am so, so sad. It was a blessing in disguise to be able to grieve over the past few months as he slipped away. He went peacefully and is chasing cats in doggie heaven now. Our neighbor had to put his dog down the week before last so Leila told me they are playing together in doggie heaven.
Patrick and I have been together for twelve years now! We met at Texas A&M and were married in 2003. Our daughter Leila was born in 2008 and our daughter Skylar was born in the fall of 2011. We are now a happy family of four. This blog shows some of the highlights from our busy life... when I get around to it updating it.
So sorry Laurie. Hugs from the 4 C's.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Shrekers We will all miss you! Love, The McDonald Family
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry for your loss, it is hard and his hole is huge...so happy you have these beautiful last photos of him with you all!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. Love this sweet picture.
ReplyDeleteThank you all. I am so, so sad. It was a blessing in disguise to be able to grieve over the past few months as he slipped away. He went peacefully and is chasing cats in doggie heaven now. Our neighbor had to put his dog down the week before last so Leila told me they are playing together in doggie heaven.
ReplyDelete