Her nicknames are: Skylark, Cupcake, and Baby Bit. I can't believe she is 6 months old. She is 50% for weight and 60% for height, but everyone says she looks tiny. As her mother, I carry her around all day so I can assure you she is not that tiny. She is wearing 6-month clothes, some 9-month, and her hair is growing slowly. It is turning light brown and blondish, so perhaps may not have red in it after all. She has been teething since 4 months but no teeth yet--that is ok with me though. She is sleeping all night with only one feeding around 2:00 a.m. so life is good.
We lost our precious pet last month, and I still get sad about it. We are really busy right now so I am not blogging much. School is wrapping up, dance recital is coming soon, my sister Lisa's wedding is next month (!), so lots of posts to think about.
Hanging out in Skylar's crib
Looking fabulous at our resort in Orlando
Avacadoes... not so much
Her onesie has a picture of a chick and says "Just hatched"
Our family on Easter
With my brothers Jimmy & Josh
With my sister Lisa & sil Courtney
Thank you for the chick Uncle Sean & Aunt Aimee!



Laurie!! Love the Easter purple!!! All pretty girls!!!
ReplyDelete