My has she grown! Thankfully, Skylar had a good nap that morning. Once she decided the camera did not want to hurt her, she actually smiled. In fact, she she did surprisingly well and we got many more good shots than I expected. She turned seven months yesterday, and is about to start crawling. She is sitting up pretty well. We are still introducing solids and she has yet to cut a tooth. She is still terrified of a lot, but honestly I am ok with a child that is not a daredevil. Skylar is my cuddlebug and a pretty happy girl. We love you cupcake :)
Patrick says: this picture sums her up (see her expression in the photo above above)
Sister Fun: Skylar & Leila both at 6 months
Each photo: Skylar on the left, Leila on the right
She is adorable - looks just like her daddy. The girls look nothing like each other at 6 months. Way cool way to do the pictures. Wish I could love on her. I'm a cuddlebug too.
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute!!! She is a total sweetheart. Love the sister pics!!!
ReplyDelete